The future of the Canadian Labour market has become a “hot topic” within the media. Employers are asking themselves is there truly a national labour shortage or is Canada experiencing a new age and workforce evolution within the market? How do business owners navigate the dramatic changes of today’s reality and face workforce and labour market challenges of the future?
Chris Roach, National President of the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services (ACESS) and Marela Vucic, Vice President of Human Resources & Compliance for Shrader Canada Limited, will share their professional and personal experiences from recruitment, business owner and human resources perspective regarding the Canadian labour market. In this workshop they will provide insight into:
- The Canadian labour supply/demand, notion of the national labour shortage, skills and job match crisis.
- Impact on employers recruiting, retaining and managing 5 generations within the Canadian workplace and strategies on mitigation.
- Rise of what is being referred to as the “4th Industrial Revolution” driven by advancements in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and their impact on jobs in Canada.
- Discovery of an untapped supply and potential within the Canadian Labour Market.
- How you can elevate above your competition with creative recruitment, compensation and benefits strategies.
After taking this workshop participants will be able to take back into their business useful and practical information helping business owners make informed strategic decisions for their organization.
Speakers: Chris Roach, National President of the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services and Marela Vucic, Vice President of Human Resources & Compliance, Shrader Canada Limited.