Reasonable Suspicion – Recognizing Impairment
During this discussion-based workshop, we will address the following:
• How has the introduction of Canada’s Cannabis laws have changed Ontario workplaces?
• Having Policies and Procedures in place is great, but does it define how you will deal with suspected impairment?
• A review of elements that should be considered in a policy and procedure.
• We’ll introduce some key definitions that could be communicated in your procedures.
• We will discuss how to effectively investigate impairment in the workplace.
• Offer solutions when impairment is suspected.
Speaker: Randy Dignard